COMMUNICATE WITH PET OWNERS ON THEIR TERMS
Today, calling your clients can be more of a nuisance than a help. Having to juggle calls with pet owners, while managing the front desk during busy business hours is stressful for everyone. We know that one of the most satisfying parts of any veterinary professional’s job is bonding with pets and their owners. By adding text and picture messaging to your practice’s communications, your staff can be more productive, while building goodwill with your clients.
Practices across the country are using VitusVet Connect to:
- Communicate remotely
- Allow for curbside check-in
- Provide real-time updates on pets under care while in the clinic
- Conduct post-service follow-ups
- Manage refill and product requests
- Store the record of each text and picture message interaction directly into PIMS
Texting works! 50% of texts turn in to appointments.
At just $99 per month, VitusVet bidirectional texting with clients offers an excellent investment with no setup fee and no contracts.
HOW IT WORKS
- Two-way text and picture messaging is enabled on your practice’s current landline number, so there is no need to update your contact information.
- Send, receive, and search your messages from the VitusVet Dashboard on Desktop or the VitusVet Connect mobile app.
- All communications are securely stored in your practice management software.
Clients appreciate that they can text questions that they have for the doctor. The doctor can communicate back and forth with them. You can really get a lot more done being able to text these clients back and forth. So it’s been super, super helpful.
Emily Shiver, CVPM and Practice Manager Cleveland Heights Animal Hospital
MORE THAN JUST TEXT MESSAGING
VitusVet is a comprehensive client communication system that offers a lot more than just appointment reminders. Practices using VitusVet for scheduling, prescription refills and two-way texting, also enjoy seamless integration and reporting across all points of client interaction.
- Easy integration with your current PIMS.
- Set up custom “auto-reply” messages based on working hours, doctor availability, and emergency contact information over the holidays.
- Each text and picture message is stored, giving practice managers valuable insight into each client interaction.
- Manage your workflow more efficiently by marking message threads as “done” to keep the most actionable messages most visible.
We have been very impressed at how easy it has been to use the 2-way texting feature through VitusVet Connect. Texting our clients has been really slick, and we are able to get immediate responses from our clients.
Pat Hedly, Lead CSR Bridgton Veterinary Hospital
Get Started with Two-Way Texting
Our support team will work with you to get you up and running in no time! Add two-way text and picture messaging to your practice’s communication workflow to save time, save money, and build goodwill with your clients today!