TWO-WAY TEXT MESSAGING
Two-way messaging opens new lines of communication with pet owners
Interact with busy pet owners by text message using your practice’s landline! VitusVet allows you to securely send and receive text and image messages with your clients.
COMMUNICATE WITH PET OWNERS ON THEIR TERMS
Today, calling your clients can be more of a nuisance than a help. Having to juggle calls with pet owners, while managing the front desk during busy business hours, is stressful for everyone. We know that one of the most satisfying parts of any veterinary professional’s job is bonding with pets and their owners. Adding text messaging as a communication method between your practice and pet owners makes your staff more productive and clients happier.
- Engage pet owners, build goodwill and enhance the bond with your clients while reducing call volume.
- Allow multiple staff members to text from a single account with the VitusVet Connect app, without giving away personal contact info.
- Store the record of each text message interaction in your PIMS.
- Texting works! 23% of reminders lead to refills and 50% of texts turn in to appointments
HOW IT WORKS
Introducing new technology to improve your practice’s workflow may sometimes be met with resistance from staff. This is especially true if previous attempts to integrate new systems into your workflow have not gone very smoothly. VitusVet was created by a veterinarian specifically for veterinary practices to guarantee an ease-of-use and effectiveness for both staff and clients.
- Two-way text messaging is enabled on your practice’s current landline number, so there is no need to update your contact information.
- Send, receive and search your messages from the VitusVet Dashboard on Desktop or the VitusVet Connect app on mobile.
Communication can be automatically and securely stored in your practice management software.
MORE THAN JUST TEXT MESSAGING
VitusVet is a comprehensive client communication system that offers a lot more than just appointment reminders. Practices using VitusVet for scheduling, prescription refills and two-way texting, also enjoy seamless integration and reporting across all points of client interaction.
- Easy integration with your current PIMS.
- Set up custom “auto-reply” messages based on working hours, doctor availability, and emergency contact information over the holidays.
- Each text and image message is stored, giving practice manager valuable insight into each client interaction.
- Manage your workflow more efficiently by marking message threads as “done” to keep the most actionable messages most visible.
We have been very impressed at how easy it has been to use the 2-way texting feature through VitusVet Connect. Texting our clients has been really slick, and we are able to get immediate responses from our clients.
Pat Hedly, Lead CSR Bridgton Veterinary Hospital – Bridgton, ME
Get Started with Two-Way Texting & More
Add two-way text and image texting to your practice’s communication workflow to save time, save money and make clients happy.