two-way text and picture messaging
Stay safe. Stay connected. Get tools to text with clients instantly, anywhere.
Use your practice’s landline to securely send and receive text and picture messages with your clients and save messages in your practice management software.
COMMUNICATE WITH PET OWNERS ON THEIR TERMS
Today, calling your clients can be more of a nuisance than a help. Having to juggle calls with pet owners, while managing the front desk during busy business hours is stressful for everyone. We know that one of the most satisfying parts of any veterinary professional’s job is bonding with pets and their owners. By adding text and picture messaging to your practice’s communications, your staff can be more productive, while building goodwill with your clients.
Practices across the country are using VitusVet Connect to:
- Communicate remotely
- Allow for curbside check-in
- Provide real-time updates on pets under care while in the clinic
- Conduct post-service follow-ups
- Manage refill and product requests
- Store the record of each text and picture message interaction directly into PIMS
Texting works! 50% of texts turn in to appointments.
HOW IT WORKS
- Two-way text and picture messaging is enabled on your practice’s current landline number, so there is no need to update your contact information.
- Send, receive, and search your messages from the VitusVet Dashboard on Desktop or the VitusVet Connect mobile app.
- All communications are securely stored in your practice management software.
We have been very impressed at how easy it has been to use the 2-way texting feature through VitusVet Connect. Texting our clients has been really slick, and we are able to get immediate responses from our clients.
Pat Hedly, Lead CSR Bridgton Veterinary Hospital
Get Started with Two-Way Texting
Setup is easy! Our team will work with you to get you up and running in no time. Add two-way text and picture messaging to your practice’s communication workflow to save time, keep your staff off of the phone, and improve customer service today.