Save 50% on veterinary reminder postcards using smart technology
Our intelligent communication solution identifies client communication preferences. Reduce costs by sending reminder postcards to only those clients you can not reach with more effective digital channels.
SMART REMINDERS THAT WORK
89% of consumers say they prefer to use text or email to request a professional service or appointment. However, the majority of veterinary practices are still using outdated postcards and phone calls for even the simplest of client communications. Give pet owners what they want by communicating with them according to their needs and preferences.
Transition more tech-savvy pet owners to digital communication methods, while still providing reminder postcards to those that want them.
Understanding which communication channel works best for each pet owner helps increase overall customer satisfaction and saves valuable time and resources.
HOW IT WORKS
Despite growing preferences to be contacted via alternate communications channels, reminder postcards are still a reality in the day-to-day of most veterinary practices. VitusVet makes it easy to send, track and reduce costs on postcards, while giving the client the opportunity to choose the communication method that works best for them.
- Choose whether to bundle patient reminders into a single postcard to prevent over-communication while saving on costs.
- Easily access information on overdue reminders based on the due date through the VitusVet dashboard to identify which clients require follow-up.
A COMPLETE REMINDER SOLUTION
While it’s possible to customize veterinarian postcards with an eye-catching design, there is no real guarantee they won’t get lost in the mail or forgotten in a drawer at home. VitusVet’s complete reminder solution combines digital communications with conventional channels such as appointment postcards to help practices deliver their best in pet healthcare.
- Optimize appointment reminder protocol to reduce staff time spent making follow-up calls.
- Increase pet owner engagement with our easy-to-integrate two-way image & text messaging, online scheduling and refill request features.
- Expect quicker response times from pet owners who transition to digital reminders, creating a more efficient workflow for you and your team.
It was important for us to have an online scheduler that aligned with the realities of the availabilities in-clinic, and VitusVet’s implementation was able to increase our capacity of online bookings with thoughtful logic specific to our veterinary care model.
Benjamin Trotter THRIVE Affordable Vet Care – Austin, Texas
Get Started with Smart Postcards
Save 50% on your practice’s postcard costs by sending them to those that want them and migrating those that don’t to more efficient channels.